Parrano® Egg Boats
Perfect for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner…these savory egg boats are full of everything you love. Fluffy eggs surround a sea of sweet sausage, fresh green onions, and creamy Parrano® cheese. All of which is held together in a fresh baked crusty sourdough baguette. Serve with your favorite hash brown recipe and life will be complete!
Write a review
- 4 Demi Sourdough Baguettes
- 1 (7oz) package of your favorite sausage
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 10 ounces of Parrano® cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F
- 2. Cut and pull the center out of all 4 sourdough baguettes, leaving ½ inch of bread in the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- 3. Cook sausage according to package instructions. Cut into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- 4. In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs and cream together. Whisk in remaining ingredients and sausage. (save some cheese to sprinkle on top if you’d like)
- 5. Place 4 baguettes on baking sheet and pour mixture evenly into the 4 hollowed sourdough baguettes. (top with remaining cheese, if you saved any)
- 6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set in the center.
- 7. Cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.